We have training dates available at all four locations starting at the end of March 2014 thru October 2014. The majority of dates are Saturday and Sunday Classes with Monday and Tuesday dates available at our Acton and Seekonk Facilities.
You may register for any class Online, by Fax or Mailing your Registration Form with your payment enclosed.
To save you time the Registration Form will be printed for you at the end of the registration process.
Please note: Your class choice will not be reserved until you payment is received and processed. Only Credit Card Payment guarantee the class choice at the time of registration.
To View Times and Dates of Courses follow the registration process. you can start the process by clicking the link below.
For more information go to FAQs
Mass Motorcycle School. llc.
74 Scribner Road
Tyngsboro, MA. 01879
Voice: (508) 278-0172
Fax: (978) 226-1413
Toll Free 844-744-RIDE (7433)
Please bring to class the following:
1) *Photocopy of your motorcycle learner’s permit for our keeping. (If you already have a motorcycle endorsement on your license, no further documentation is needed.) Students without motorcycle permits or who do not provide a copy of their permit do not qualify for licensing!
However, you may still participate in course.
Students from out-of-state may participate in our courses, but should contact their home state's licensing agency concerning reciprocity of licensing. Please contact our office for assistance.
2) *Pen and paper for note taking.
3) *Please refrain from eating, drinking, or smoking within classrooms.
You are reminded that you will be required to have the following for riding practice sessions:
1) *DOT-approved helmet ( helmets are available for use at our sites. DOT only, ¾ or full-coverage permitted. )
2) *Over-the-ankle footwear (work boots, hiking boots, or high-tops, as well as m/c boots are acceptable. )
3) *Full-fingered gloves (inexpensive workgloves, or similiar, from hardware store will suffice)
4) *Eye or face protection ( eyeglasses, sunglasses, safety goggles, face-shields, or full-coverage helmets )
5) *Long sleeves ( jersey, shirt, or jacket )
6) *Long pants ( dungarees )
7) *Rain Gear. Dress to be warm and dry (course is held rain or shine; in extreme cases, conditions may be reviewed)
8) *Sun block, as required
9) *Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (Water or fruit juices are recommended for breaks; there will also be a lunch break)
A confirmation will be Emailed to you upon receipt of this application.
You are not confirmed in any class until you receive this email.
We will contact you if there are any problems.
1)Go to RMV and take/request motorcycle learner's permit test ($30); also tell them you want to "pre-pay $15 for motorcycle license"
2)register for motorcycle course
3)provide us with copy of permit
4)when you successfully complete course your info and permit will be sent to RMV
5)RMV mails you a new license with motorcycle endorsement within 10 to 14 days
Please contact us with any questions
Thank you for your interest!