We have training dates available at all four locations starting at the end of March 2014 thru October 2014. The majority of dates are Saturday and Sunday Classes with Monday and Tuesday dates available at our Acton and Seekonk Facilities
To View Times and Dates of Courses
Please visit our website at massmotorcycleschool.com for details and FAQs
Mass Motorcycle School Course Registration Form
Permit/License # (number should begin with "S")_____________________________
Class Choice (check one):Beginner___Experienced___Refresher___Sidecar____Scooter
Location (Acton/Ayer, Seekonk, Charlestown, N Andover):_____________________
Class section:1st choice:_______ 2nd Choice:________(Use code from schedule; example: D01)
Tuition (Please check our web site for current tuition charges):$___________
Payment Type:Check____ Money Order_____ MasterCard_____ Visa_____ AMEX______ DiscoverCard _______
Billing address for this credit card (If different from above:)
Do you have a leg in-seam less than 26"? YES NO
Do you have a hearing, reading, or other type of disability? YES NO
Do you not read and speak English? YES NO
(If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please call our office before sending in this registration.)
Notes or comments: ________________________________________________________________
I have read and I accept all course requirements and policies outlined below and on the Ironstone Ventures website:(http://www.ironstoneventures.com).
I hereby authorize Mass Motorcycle School, llc.. to charge my credit card for course fees.
* No refunds made without a minimum of 10 days notice prior to class.
*Refunds incur a $50.00 service charge.
* There is a $25 rescheduling fee for ANY schedule changes with more than 7 days notice prior to a class.
* Students may reschedule between 7 and 2 days PRIOR to class start for $100.
*Cancellation, refunds, or rescheduling of a class within 48hrs of a class is not allowed.
*If student tries to reschedule after one reschedule, student forfeits all fees;student is allowed only one reschedule per registration.
* Student forfeits all fees if they miss scheduled class. Other changes will result in forfeiture of all course fees.
*Reschedules must be to another class within the same year on a space available basis.
* All rescheduling and refund requests must be made in writing via e-mail, fax, or USPS
* All courses involve the risk of personal injury. Students unable to keep pace with either course or pose safety hazard to themselves or others will be dismissed by the instructor and NO REFUND OR COMPENSATION WILL BE MADE.
* Students are covered by a limited medical and liability insurance policy during their participation, but may wish to review or add to their existing policies.
* Mail or Fax (fax only credit card payments) with payment and copy of learner's permit (unless you are licensed motorcyclist) to:
Mass Motorcycle School. llc.
74 Scribner Road
Tyngsboro, MA. 01879
Voice: (508) 278-0172
Fax: (978) 226-1413
Toll Free 844-744-RIDE (7433)
Please bring to class the following:
1) *Photocopy of your motorcycle learner’s permit for our keeping. (If you already have a motorcycle endorsement on your license, no further documentation is needed.) Students without motorcycle permits or who do not provide a copy of their permit do not qualify for licensing!
However, you may still participate in course.
Students from out-of-state may participate in our courses, but should contact their home state's licensing agency concerning reciprocity of licensing. Please contact our office for assistance.
2) *Pen and paper for note taking.
3) *Please refrain from eating, drinking, or smoking within classrooms.
You are reminded that you will be required to have the following for riding practice sessions:
1) *DOT-approved helmet ( helmets are available for use at our sites. DOT only, ¾ or full-coverage permitted. )
2) *Over-the-ankle footwear (work boots, hiking boots, or high-tops, as well as m/c boots are acceptable. )
3) *Full-fingered gloves (inexpensive workgloves, or similiar, from hardware store will suffice)
4) *Eye or face protection ( eyeglasses, sunglasses, safety goggles, face-shields, or full-coverage helmets )
5) *Long sleeves ( jersey, shirt, or jacket )
6) *Long pants ( dungarees )
7) *Rain Gear. Dress to be warm and dry (course is held rain or shine; in extreme cases, conditions may be reviewed)
8) *Sun block, as required
9) *Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (Water or fruit juices are recommended for breaks; there will also be a lunch break)
Be sure to follow up your fax with a phone call to confirm it's receipt.
Confirmation and directions will be mailed to you by regular mail upon receipt of this application.
You are not confirmed in any class until you receive this letter.
We will contact you if there are any problems.
1)Go to RMV and take/request motorcycle learner's permit test ($30); also tell them you want to "pre-pay $15 for motorcycle license"
2)register for motorcycle course
3)provide us with copy of permit
4)when you successfully complete course your info and permit will be sent to RMV
5)RMV mails you a new license with motorcycle endorsement
Please contact us with any questions
Thank you for your interest!